Careers at DWC
As an independent and ever-growing firm, we are always on the lookout for highly motivated people who want to advance their careers. We have built an extremely effective remote/virtual working environment that offers the flexibility to work from any location. In return, we expect the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and quality.
Join the 401(k) Experts
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience, as well as a 401(k) profit sharing plan, health, life, and long-term disability insurance. DWC encourages career development by reimbursing for the cost of ASPPA credentialing exams, and we also provide an annual continuing education budget for each team member to cover the cost of conferences, webcasts, etc. We reimburse annual ASPPA membership dues and strongly support industry involvement through speaking, writing, and volunteering.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is independent, self-motivated, and disciplined enough to provide exceptional service and timely deliverables to an assigned group of clients without anyone looking over your shoulder
- Is a team player who can collaborate with clients, advisors, and team members on a daily basis using both the good old-fashioned methods and newer technologies
- Is a strong communicator (both written and verbal) who can clearly, confidently, and professionally convey complex subject matter in an approachable way
- Pays attention to the details but can also think broadly enough to come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Prefers to be evaluated based on the quality of your work rather than the number of hours you work
- Believes in being a partner to your clients rather than just another vendor
- Goes the extra mile without being asked
- Considers professionalism and integrity to be as important as technical knowledge
- Responds quickly to all incoming communications, usually within two business hours
- Performs today’s work today
If this sounds like the gig for you, we would like to hear from you. Send us an email at Careers@DWC401k.com and include the following:
- Resume in Word or PDF format with the file name format of 'Last Name, First Name – Resume';
- Salary requirements as either a specific amount or a range;
- Three professional references; and
- Cover letter or email explaining why you think you are a good fit.
That email will be your first impression, so before you click send, ask yourself if it shows attention to detail and strong communication skills.