We have a fundamental understanding of how critical plan compliance is to both the IRS and Department of Labor. That's why we crafted an Annual ERISA Compliance Review that has no industry equal. The report is extremely comprehensive, and we present it in an easy-to-understand format with clear action items. Even better, we typically delivery it to you within just two weeks of receiving your complete and accurate information.
Securing Plan Compliance So You Can Focus On Your Business
Though good at it, we do a lot more in compliance reporting than just provide test results. Immediate action items are noted in a checklist on your cover letter with hyperlinks to more detailed descriptions.
We also include "Looking Ahead" sections that identify observed changes that might impact the plan or your company contribution budget. And we always make suggestions related to operational efficiency.
The final deliverable is more than facts and figures; it's a tool you can use to proactively manage an important part of your benefit strategy.
What We Do
- Perform thorough nondiscrimination testing with easy to understand explanations that optimize results in future years
- Calculate and/or verify company contributions and identifying potential plan design suggestions to better meet your objectives
- Review plan eligibility
- Review the forfeiture account
- Review outstanding loans and coordinate mandatory cash-outs
- Identify and calculate required minimum distributions
- Assist with annual plan audit (if applicable)
- Conduct related company analysis (if applicable)
- Prepare required government reporting such as Form 5500 and Form 8955-SSA
- Work with investment advisors, attorneys, accountants, and other professionals as needed
- Copy the entire team on all correspondence so that everyone stays in the loop